Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Just a hug...

I had an interesting dream just before waking up this morning. My brother and I were driving up to a hospital to see our mom. This hospital looked like it might have been in Central or South America, that is the feeling that I had. I saw two angels floating down to the hospital from a distance. I didn't say anything to my brother about them. I had the feeling that it meant someone had died.

We were very excited about seeing Mom. She was supposed to be getting out the next day. As we walked up, we saw mom coming out of the lobby. I ran up to her and gave her a huge hug. She said she needed to go back upstairs. My brother went with her as the elevator was very crowded. I stayed and talked to some people around the elevator. My brother came back, but Mom was not with him. He said she had to go. I was not surprised as she had actually died in 2001. It was nice to get a hug when I needed one though. Thanks Mom.

~Mike~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.