Monday, May 04, 2009

Poison...

It's everywhere. All over my back yard.

I didn't know.

Poison Ivy. It also happens to be all over the neighborhood too. My girlfriend had to tell me what it was. I either don't react to it, or I have just been wildly fortunate.

Saturday afternoon was spent raking part of the back yard and butchering the bushes back into submission. It really is amazing I don't have some sort of exotic deadly respiratory ailment right now. I inhaled massive amounts of dust, pollen, and vegetative matter.

All that work and the yard is only partially finished. I have more to do in the back, and then I have to weed the front. Grrrrr. I'm neither a gardener nor a landscaper.

I also believe that Virginia Beach is the mega-epicenter of all pollen on the planet. I'm tired of having to constantly wash the cars.

The weather has been nearly non-stop awesome though. I am very thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.