Saturday, February 24, 2007

Time...

I wish I had the time to do all that I wished.

I would be fluent in several languages, including Chinese and Japanese.

I would be an accomplished Author, or have at least made one hell of an effort at it.

I would have several degrees, undergrad through doctorate.

I would spend gluttonous amounts of time with my son and family.

I would continuously keep up with and do things with my friends.

I would have traveled the globe.

I would be proficient in any instrument, or several of them.

I would....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.