Sunday, March 04, 2007

Totoro

My Neighbor Totoro is a Miyazaki film. Miyazaki is an amazing story teller and animist (animation artist?). Totoro is a film about a family moving to the country and the adventures that find them there. The mother is in the hospital and it is just the father and their two daughters. It can take you back to the imagination and wonder of your childhood, so becareful, you might get hooked. If you like it, check out the rest of his films. They are all great.




You've probably seen pictures all over about this, but this is one I took of the Red Lunar Eclipse last night. Enjoy!
~Mike~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.