Monday, August 27, 2007

:-) Just for fun...

I've been seriously unplugged for a couple of months. I've tried keeping up with this and everything else, and you know what fell behind. One of the things that has kept me from blogging is below, Dodgeball. This is something I just could not take seriously enough to really get into, but we had a lot of fun. I have a link to my picasa web page on the right where you can see the pictures from this video and much more. I have a lot more to say, but I'm getting ready for my son to come home on Friday, meet and greet at his school Thursday, and the start of school next week. Enjoy the video and know that there is more coming. I'll be visiting again too...sorry I've been away for so long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.