Sunday, September 02, 2007

watching the clock...

Just something I wrote to my amazing girlfriend on Friday...

Tick tock goes the clock,
marking what, we know not,
on it goes, it never stops,
life and death and life again,
on and on this world spins,
the moon wanes, then waxes back,
the sun never gets out of whack,
the seasons progress chronologically,
plants and beasts respond obediently,
And God being Creator and Ruler,
Will decide when it is over,
So stop watching your clock my friend,
Live, Laugh, and Love every second.

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.