Friday, September 26, 2008

XKCD...

Yes, I have much more to post than this. This is funny. What I have to post not so much so. I've been overwhelmed with parenting and work so I'm adjusting and getting to what I can. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some time to talk about it a little more and make some comments. Liz would say something funny like "It's been forty forevers..." and it has.

Any way, today's XKCD goes right along with the bumper sticker I saw that says don't believe everything you think....

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. You and my brother. He lives in Norfolk, works with computers and loves XKCD.

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.