Saturday, January 27, 2007

What do Kareem, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, and Brandon have in common?


They all play basketball. Well, more than that. They all play basketball competitively, tenaciously, and with a never give up attitude. I watched Brandon and his TEAM play against a bigger, better, faster team today and I was awed by the fact that they never pouted, never cried, never gave up. They stole the ball, they blocked shots, they passed, and they shot the ball like they were in it and winning all the way. They do not keep score in this league though. But in the score that really matters, sticking with your team in the game, they at least tied this other team. I am so proud of all of them. Brandon scored three or four times. He made offensive and defensive rebounds, he posted up, he passed, dribbled, he played great defense. This is his first year playing. He has great instincts for the game. I am so proud of him. I guess you could tell that though!!!!

Hey, it is 60 degrees today! Enjoy the weather!

~Mike~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.