Monday, January 01, 2007

My brilliant son

Just bragging here a bit. My son recently took the Stanford Achievement tests. He did very well overall, but a few areas he did particularly well in. He scored in the 91st and 92 percentile in Word study and reading vocabulary respectively. He scored in the 95th percentile in Math problem solving.

Thank you to all that have helped us through the years. Brandon is prospering now due to your efforts. :-)

I am excited and looking forward to 2007! I am optimistic for us, and I truly hope it is a better year for all the world.

~MIKE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.