Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Possibilities....

"Until you forget what you think you know and what you think is possible, you will never know what is truly attainable."

This is the hacker's creed, and in reality any adventurous person.

Too often we are limited by the limits of our own experiences, understanding, and imaginations. Too often we fail to attain all that is possible simply because we don't try or don't think to try. I deal with this all the time in my job. I have to constantly look at what is happening and accept that I didn't think it could be done, but it has been, so now I have to grow into it. I'm used to it, but a lot of people I need to bring along with me are not. Sometimes the experience is scary for them and they fight it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I will rewrite the hacker's creed on all possible to reach for me places. I didn't heard anything about it prior reading your post, therefore it was doubly precious.
    While reading your post I sensed myself looking at a mirror.
    our comments are our works - the style of life we have.
    I like your blog - as the thoughts as the outward appearance of your template.

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.