Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Where did I go?

Asking myself that same question. I've had a lot to do in the last week! I got kicked off the Shitty Blog Survivor Island, mine was the weakest link! Honestly and truthfully, check out the other survivors, they are incredible and creative people. I'm glad I go to hang with them for a little bit. Life has caught up with me though and I'm in high gear trying to get ahead again. House hunting, sports, work, catching up with some friends in Richmond.........and......drumroll.....{suspense}......{sly eye arching}.....I have started.....you'll have to wait for next entry.....


:-)

3 comments:

  1. THERE you are! Now stop teasing :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always come hang out with me. I'm big on being an outcast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you're still around. I was beginning to wonder if some of your most excellent outdoor adventures had done you in!

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.