Thursday, September 13, 2007

Corporate life....

If you work in the corporate world, are not a CEO or other executive type, and Dilbert could be written by spying on your office, then you need to visit this site:
Despair, Inc.

If you ever get annoyed at the beautiful pictures and cute motivational sayings of some motivational posters, then the site above will have you rolling on the floor. I love what the founder says on the site, "Because, in our world of instant gratification, people desperately want to believe that there are simple solutions to complex problems. And when desperation has disposable income, market opportunities abound."

:-) I really hope you enjoy it...I laughed for quite a while remembering a company I used to work for. I used to put these posters up in my cubicle, but they made me take them down. It really wasn't good for morale when the employee of the year has "Sacrifice: Your role may be thankless, but if you're willing to give it your all, you just might bring success to those who outlast you." prominently displayed on their desk....

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.