Saturday, September 08, 2007

Summer 2007....

One of the best ever for me for many reasons, but the biggest would be finding someone that I am so compatible with on so many levels. She would say "Guys are so easy!" And she would be right, we are. We just finished up one of the best days at Busch Gardens ever. The park closed at 7pm though and we missed dinner there, but we made up for it with a pizza from Andrea's when we got home. The four of us, (Susan, her six year old son, Brandon and I), had the greatest time. Brandon even became a roller coaster lover, at a cost of $15 to me.

Nickelback's "Photograph":

"It’s hard to say it
Time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye"

Pretty much describes what I feel about the summer right now. It is fall and so much is going on with school and work that the summer will forever be a memory from this point forward. I have this cool slide show to help remember some of the highlights though:




Oh, and Susan and I just saw Nickelback in concert on the 28th. It was a pretty good show...but I think we liked rush better.

I truly hope everyone out there had a pretty good summer! On to fall, and then to snowboarding!
~Mike

4 comments:

  1. Great photo montage.

    Seriously, a keg shot? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, you really crack me up! I wish I could say it was a keg shot, but alas, I'm just not that cool. Mostly I'm just a little odd, and the big black barrel in the picture is a rain barrel converted from a pickle barrel. Odd right? When I went to the IRL race in Richmond, that is what my friend who had the tickets was making when I arrived. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your summer was great! Good to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for clarification, and so your readers don't think I'm a man-eater... I believe my comment was, "Men are so easy to impress." ;-) Susan

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.