Saturday, November 08, 2008

Needed a laugh...

My son and I were watching an episode of Stargate Friday night. It started off with these four people walking along talking about kids. One man is talking about nuclear diapers, projectile vomiting, screaming, etc. Another says "don't you have four kids?". The first says yes, then adds "Why do you think I like my JOB so much?" :-) My son and I both rolled on the floor laughing. I had to pause it. He went on to say that you have one, but you want the child to have a brother or a sister, so you have another, but you have another boy. Your spouse wants a girl so you try again. Then you say what the heck, you have three, but you think one more can't be that bad, but your brain is fried from lack of sleep, etc.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny! I can see how it happens . I have one that leaves me feeling like I have 4!

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.