Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thursday....

Testing went well this morning...I think. I spent about 10-15 mins discussing my issues with the assessments versus what I was looking for. I'm not sure how you diagnose neurological and sensory disorders with IQ and ADHD oriented testing...and I let them know that. We should have the results in two weeks.

Today was also the first day of my son's new daycare. It went well by all counts. Once they get used to him, and he to them, things will change. Hopefully he can last long enough to make it to the summer.

Things keep degrading at work too. Hopefully I outlast the issues and things start to turn around. I'm not optimistic. We've essentially drowned at this point...just waiting to be fished out and declared dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.