Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well at least I can still blog...

But I absolutely cannot talk. My voice is completely gone. I cannot ever remember having completely lost it before.

I am also growing a beard, but not sure how long that will last.

Working out has me feeling great though, but I either pulled a muscle, cracked a rib, or both last week so I may be limited to aerobic stuff until that heals completely.

:-) It is going to be fun at work today. I just get to smile and be eye candy I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, being eye candy is fun! ;)

    I'd like to see a photo of the beard. I bet it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with T -- Photo, please!

    How are you going to cause trouble and be the instigator without a voice???

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.