Monday, March 26, 2007

By Request...The Bear Island Iron Man...Brandozzy Ermanbourne....


Ok, since it was requested, here is a great example of how NOT to spread out sunblock on your face. :-) The pictures are now posted in the picasweb page for the trip too.

Brandon wasn't the only one. His dad forgot to reapply sunblock to his feet after he took off his sandals, and somehow missed and entire calf. It just itches a little.

Various blisters from sandals and swim trunk chaffing are healing nicely. No colds or bronchitis from being in the mud and cold water. No hypothermia from the cold at night. One scrape that I have no idea where it came from. The swelling in the bottom middle of my left foot is going down. I have no idea how that happened other than stepping on plant needles here and there. Hopefully some good rest tonight will make everything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.