Monday, April 23, 2007

DARE you!

I was just reading a post at Cynical Dad: Sponges That Speak and it reminded me of something funny I should have posted weeks ago. The DARE program at Brandon's school tries to teach the children about drugs, why they are bad, and more. Brandon would come home and quiz me about all of this stuff. A few days after they finished this program one of the children in his class had a birthday party. There were helium filled balloons there of course. So what do all of these children that just learned about inhalants and displacing oxygen do? They all suck the helium out of their balloons and turn their already high pitched voices up a few notches....

ok, time for bed.

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.