Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter...

I get to spend two hours today with my son during lunch at the hospital. It is a special day because it is Easter. We had a family session yesterday for half an hour and then regular visitation last night for an hour. It snowed yesterday and Brandon would have loved to have been out in it, scraping up enough snow for a snowball, and throwing it at me. I really missed him then. They do expect him to be discharged Thursday. I can't wait, and I pray they make progress this week on what is happening with him.

Happy Easter everyone.

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.