Thursday, April 12, 2007

Evaporation...

Parenting is a difficult dirty business. Middle of the night wake ups, vomiting, calls from school, first loves, school frustrations, laundry, dishes, mowing, raking, cleaning, and much much more. It is supposed to be a two person job. Brandon's mom's parents have health problems and they can no longer help me in any way due to his current outbursts. My father is a narcissistic overbearing person that expects me to follow his orders and I can no longer deal with that. Brandon's mom has said that she will not be able to deal with him this summer so he has to stay with me. I have some good friends, but no one that can take the place of a co-parent, a spouse, that special person that sticks with you no matter what, the person that will build a life with you and wants to be with you and doesn't care what the rest of the world is doing.

My son is home from the hospital. I don't know what tomorrow will be like. I don't know what school will be like next week. It will just be my son and I dealing with it, that I do know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.