Monday, April 23, 2007

Mondays....the day we love to hate....

Except today was rather exceptional, for a much needed change. Stunning weather today. Nothing like starting the day with a great conversation. Coffee / Caffeine overdose to keep on the verge of blasting off into space. Energy overflow and explosion. Many accomplishments at work. To top it off, I got a great note from Brandon's teacher that said he had an outstanding day. I now owe him three trips to Cold Stone. He is a totally amazing child. I am lucky father.

I hope everyone had a great day.

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.