Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another Poem

Tears of the Split-Apart

At first it seemed unfathomable,
There must be some cruel mistake,
Doing something this abominable,
I will not accept this twist of fate.

The act was real, calculated, and undoable,
As recognition dawns upon my face,
The pain crashes and washes unstoppable,
Cocooned in denial, my heart races.

The rain of tears, breath is impossible,
White hot pain as separation starts,
Dividing what was supposedly undividable,
Heaven floods with the tears of the split-apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.