Saturday, June 23, 2007

RUSH


Was kickass. No opener. They played a great mix of the new, the old, and the stuff only Rush fans know about and enjoy. It was all just amazing music with nothing to detract from it. Three outstanding musicians doing something they obviously are masters at and enjoy.

To top it off, we had a limo take us there. The owner of the limo is a friend who is really funny, has been in the limo business a long time here, and is the one that picked up Rush from the airport. I'm saying that is the only way to go to a concert. :-)

Getting home at 4:30am has upset my time table for today. I'm off for a run now, then biking locally, then a big party! Oh, and I have to look at a house in between.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE - RUSH! Hometown boys for me. Geddy Lee rules (now I got Tom Sawyer stuck in my head - Canadian rock RULES!)

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.