Thursday, May 10, 2007

Grrrrr....

Wine festival is Saturday in Norfolk. No babysitter. It probably would be better to take my son kayaking and to see Spiderman 3. It is a wine festival though. Wine, and lots of it. Lots of RED wine. GRRRR.

Beer festival is next Saturday.

Salmon tonight turned out very well. Huge 2 lb slab. I sprinkle it with old bay or some other fish rub, basil, and some olive oil. Cook it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Scrumptious every time. Better when still hot. I'll have salmon for a week though! :-)

I am seriously jonesing for some sushi. I think this weekend will include a trip to my favorite sushi place. My son loves sushi too. Dragon rolls and Rainbow rolls are his favorite.

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.