Saturday, May 12, 2007

Smores....

We had smores last week. I should have written then, but I was distracted. We had a campfire, marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate bars, the works. A friend had an excellent recommendation. She said to use reeses cups. Mmmmmmm. Yum. I love reeses! I LOVE reeses. Our campfire was actually a sterno fuel cup. We have a small smores set built for dining rooms. Metal pokers for roasting the marshmallows over the flame. The marshmallows burst in flame a couple of times. We had a blast, but not literally. The reeses were a huge hit and will be part of my smores adventures from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.