Saturday, May 12, 2007

What is below....some strange kind of post/blog/poem-a-thon...

The next several posts down are all various poems, etc, that I have written here and there. Some of them are strange, or silly, or are about people that have passed through my life. There really aren't that many. I had more, but a hard drive crash and a broken heart destroyed some of them. While I can do forensic recovery on the hard drive, the heart is a whole different matter. Well, it is late and I am blogged out. Continue reading the posts below, and warnings that accompany Vogon poetry apply....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.