Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend!

I have a free weekend! My son's mother actually came up for the weekend and she will take B until Monday morning! It is his birthday too, so he will be 10 years old on Sunday!!!!

I'll be spending the weekend doing as little work as possible. Went to karaoke last night, with a designated driver. I don't sing in front of folks if I still remember my name. :-) I went for a two hour bike ride through a big park this morning, going to the beach this afternoon, Smithereens are playing at the beach tonight just up from my house, more bike riding Sunday, BBQ Sunday, Shrek 3 and hiking monday, with volleyball practice monday night. We'll see what else I can fit in!

Remember the many Veterans that put their lives in harms way so that we can all enjoy peace and safety at home and on the road this weekend. Though the holiday is mostly about Veterans, don't forget the policeman and other civilians that are working non-stop all the time to keep you and your family safe at home and abroad.

Be safe! Have a great weekend!

~Mike

5 comments:

  1. congratulation!have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let me be reading about you in the police blotter come Monday. At least not with me as a participant and co-defendant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Jules, I guarantee that I won't end up on a police blotter, unless you are mixed up in it somehow. I just can't see not sharing that with you in some way. :-) Besides, if you are a part of it, I am absolutely sure that whatever we did was well worth it. :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have a busy weekend in store! Happy Birthday to B!

    We tried taking the boys to Shrek 3 today, but it was a bust. Rather than wait 2 hours for the next available showing, we listened to them mope about it on the way home, then let them run themselves ragged outside. Actually, I think the ragged part was my favorite!

    Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to the little guy! :)

    If you're in for Survivor, email Jeckles right away so we can start in a week or so!! (don't worry, you don't have to sign in blood...unless you really want to win) :)

    Enjoy your fabulous weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.