Saturday, May 12, 2007

My son in the newspaper...

In July 2006, right after we moved from Maryland back here to Virginia Beach, a heat wave rolled through the region. My son was in camp for the week at Triple R ranch. I got to work one Thursday morning looked at the paper. On the front page, over half of the ENTIRE front page, was my son. Below is the picture.




This past week, the apparently photogenic Brandon, was again selected to appear in the paper. This time in the Va Beach local Beacon. They did an article on high school students mentoring elementary school students to prep for Standards of Learning tests.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he's famous. He'll get a kick out of those when he gets older. My son got in the paper a couple of times as well. He liked looking back at those and "remembering when".

    ReplyDelete

I will not accept advertising in the body of comments. If you leave links to spam, goods, or services it will be deleted. If you embed HTML it will be deleted. For any number of other reasons I may delete the comment. I do this for the safety and well being of the readers of the blog.